Thursday, June 21, 2012

What a great summer!

I wanted to thank all the parents and children who participated in this years Blocks, Paper, Scissors Art Camp. I hope you had as much fun as I did and I hope it was more than you expected. We never know where camp will take us and this year was no exception. From marble runs, marble paintings, Spider Man and Sharktopus (Half Shark Half Octopus), Lucas Oil Stadium, Victory Field, theater games, alligators and creatures of kinds. Our imaginations were definitely in high gear. Have a super summer and I hope to see you next year. Mr. Fralick

1 comment:

Blocks Paper Scissors 2023 Last Day in the Studio :(

 Friday is here and it is the last day of BPS Art Camp. The artists are in full swing putting their ideas into motion. This years group was ...